My favourites for the year have been the Joy Dettman Woody Creek series - Thorn on A Rose and Pearl in A Cage. There is a third book to be released in this series which I am looking forward to reading when is hits the shelves.
One that also surprised me was Brooke Shield book about her struggle with falling pregnant and then her post natal depression that followed. Knowing people who have struggled with this, it really opened my eyes more to what they were and are going through.
I am currently reading Eat, Pray, Love. I thought I would give it a go after all the hype it has received. So far - its taking a while to get into it, so I am hoping it improves. I do have a few more lined up to read, so with almost four weeks left in the year, I am hoping to get through at least two more books.


No comments:
Post a Comment